- 14 years
- I was 17, a junior in high school. My best friend wanted “hook me up” with a guy her senior boyfriend worked with...when we met he brought a friend and instead I fell instantly, madly in love with him as he bit a beer cap off a glass bottle in the parking lot of the Salmon Creek Taco Bell. They had just came from a Blazer game, my parents were out with their friends so we hung out at my house until 4-5am! I told my best friend that night/morning after they’d left that I was gonna marry that guy (Dallas)...not the guy I was supposed to “hook up” with!! Hahahaaa! ....and MAN....I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- His pretty bright blue eyes and his smile when he genuinely laughs! His snuggles put me to sleep at night and he’s the BEST father to our 3 crazy creatures we created together!
- Deal with each other. Do our best helping each other realizing mistakes instead of burdening one another? Compliment each other. Our number one rule is to always kiss each other goodnight!
- Take time for yourselves, don’t be afraid to. Don’t be afraid to speak up and do your best to tell your feelings good and bad, communication is extremely important!
- That you have a best friend, someone is always there for you 24/7- For any occasion!
- Tara has photographed us since our oldest was a tiny little toddler. She knows our family a little bit and really knew what to say and do to capture the best of our true family personality! We really needed this family time together, I can’t thank her enough for making this happen!
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Family Portrait session with The "M" family
Posted by Tara Thackeray photography at 12:57 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)